My Daily Rubi build

srosario

hey guys, i installed the evo plush 3" springs with rough country adjustable control arms, rear track bar relocation bracket and now the back springs bow towards the rear to the point that my track bar rubs wen the springs moves.
any ideas? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453082642.263087.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453082661.496928.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453082683.848907.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453082710.951718.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453082781.995536.jpg

Last edited:

srosario

I bet you like this jeep a lot more than the last one!

Lol, hell yeah.

Was the problem the control arm length?

Yes the problem was solve by adjusting the upper control arm.

Now i have a ques of the plush springs, why is the truck leaning on the passenger side. Front and rear are lower by a inch, is it a problem of the 3" plush spring or my shocks or something else, also im on a full tank of gas.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453505291.008068.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453505322.011595.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453505353.933055.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453505372.851829.jpg

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Lol, hell yeah.

Yes the problem was solve by adjusting the upper control arm.

Now i have a ques of the plush springs, why is the truck leaning on the passenger side. Front and rear are lower by a inch, is it a problem of the 3" plush spring or my shocks or something else, also im on a full tank of gas.

Left side is almost always higher on just about any lift. They say it's to compensate for driver's weight, etc. Not so sure, but almost every lift I've done leaves the driver's side about 3/4" to 1" higher.

WJCO

Meme King

Is you fuel tank almost full?

A lot if not all of the JKs have the left lean. Don't worry about it.

I read it wrong, yours is lower on the driverside. So I'll change my question:

Is your fuel tank empty?

I'm reading it as the right side (front and rear) is lower. Is this correct?

srosario

Is you fuel tank almost full?

Yes its full. i just put 20.7 gallons

A lot if not all of the JKs have the left lean. Don't worry about it.

If i buy 4" springs for the passenger side will it fix the lean?

I read it wrong, yours is lower on the driverside. So I'll change my question:

no its lower on the passenger side

Is your fuel tank empty?

Full

Left side is almost always higher on just about any lift. They say it's to compensate for driver's weight, etc. Not so sure, but almost every lift I've done leaves the driver's side about 3/4" to 1" higher.

I have 3" plush springs all around, can i put 4" plush spring on the passenger side to compensate.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Just leave it the way it is. It is normal to have the left a little bit higher. I would not recommend buying 4 inch springs as that may not give you the exact height your after. If it bugs you that much, you might be able to find some spacers. I would leave it the way it is.

srosario

Just leave it the way it is. It is normal to have the left a little bit higher. I would not recommend buying 4 inch springs as that may not give you the exact height your after. If it bugs you that much, you might be able to find some spacers. I would leave it the way it is.

damn it does bug me a little, cause the last jeep didnt have that lean. what spacer exactly are we talking about?

I was just joking about the fuel. I would wait a few weeks and check again. Also try measuring on different parking spot. I had one garage that it did the same thing. My new house everything is level

srosario

I was just joking about the fuel. I would wait a few weeks and check again. Also try measuring on different parking spot. I had one garage that it did the same thing. My new house everything is level

ok,ill wait it out and measure with no fuel and in several parking spaces.

but if its still the same, can u send me a link wereto find the spacers. thanks

JeepFan

Hooked
Pretty much normal for all JKs to lean to the passengers side with a full tank of gas. My new bone stock 2015 certainly does.

srosario

posted these in the wrong thread earlier

just got both of my diff cover back from powder coating cant wait to put them on. Might find some time tonight!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453562725.205029.jpg

Top Bottom