Movin to Reno

Fires JK

Hey fellow Jeepers in the Reno area. We are hoping to move to the Reno area as soon as we can find Jobs so we are going to have the itch to hit some new trails and hope that some of you in Reno would be willing to show us the trails.
Hope to see you soon from Arizona.

Well I guess we could show you some of our trails, but you might have to buy us some beer's. Iet us know when you are ready!!

Awesome! you'll really like it, tons of places to go out. I definitely echo the beer sentiment but will be fun to get out there and check things out!

I smell a setup

heck ya! great place to start out! definitely a fun and challenging place, super easy and smooth 

I get the feeling someone wants to set me up for a rough one. Take it easy guys I have a lifted 08 on 35's and open open but willing to try some trails that most recoomend a rear locker. Been lucky so far and have not needed one. It's on my wish list.

I get the feeling someone wants to set me up for a rough one. Take it easy guys I have a lifted 08 on 35's and open open but willing to try some trails that most recoomend a rear locker. Been lucky so far and have not needed one. It's on my wish list.

yea we wouldn't get you into trouble, but good to test the limits every now and then!

We would take it easy but we're not kidding about the beer!!

Yes beer is always a plus!

Beer

yea we wouldn't get you into trouble, but good to test the limits every now and then!

Yes beer is always a plus!

Sorry guys don't drink and drive. I only drink when I camp. Seen friends roll into canyons even when they haven't been drinking and just want to have fun and be safe.

Sorry guys don't drink and drive. I only drink when I camp. Seen friends roll into canyons even when they haven't been drinking and just want to have fun and be safe.

No definitely no drinking and driving, not what we were getting at, just camping and after the driving!

A Reno run sounds fun. I'm running a similar setup. (08 35s no lockers) I have been wanting to get in on a group run and meet some new people to wheel with.

Soon

A Reno run sounds fun. I'm running a similar setup. (08 35s no lockers) I have been wanting to get in on a group run and meet some new people to wheel with.

I hope I can find a job soon really looking forward to hitting the trails with you guys and having a few beers.

What kind of job are you looking for? Maybe we can help you find one.

Kind of a jack of all trades commercial and residential maintenance covers most of it. welder fabricator, pipe fitter, the list goes on. I see a lot of positions with assembly plants but I don't have the electronics background they want.

Top Bottom