Most random thing ever?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So I know this isn't the best picture but she was starring at me and I couldn't snap one right at her. Onto the back story.

I brought snorkels down to the car wash a few blocks from my house to clean the dust off of him after last weekend. After I washed him I decided to vacuum him out. Doing that some woman walked up to the vacuums from her car that her boyfriend/husband was spraying down. She is carrying a bag and of all things in that bag the last thing I thought it would be was what it was.

Any guesses?

B3A07954-2E82-4FF9-A4E2-6A35BAB3410F-1498-00000197C4273A50_zpsdd48ed67.jpg

If you said crab legs you would be correct. She opened the bag and started munching on crab legs and claws. I stopped mid vacuum and just starred for a minute. I was speechless.

So is that the most random thing ever? :cheesy::cheesy:

It would've been better if you had your own bag of crab legs and just stared at her mid bite like, "Hey! You too?"

It would've been better if you had your own bag of crab legs and just stared at her mid bite like, "Hey! You too?"

Not only would I not eat crab legs unless they are fresh out of the fridge/steamer, I would not eat them at the nasty car wash.

What's the big deal? I sometimes dine on steak and lobster whilst at the laundrymat.

:cheesy:

Top Bottom