MOPAR JK8 Independence & Blue Crush on the Rocks!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While we were out at the 2012 King of the Hammers, we got a chance to hook up with the guys at MOPAR and get their awesome JK8 Independence and Blue Crush out on the rocks. Here are some pics from our day out with them. :cool:

Blue Crush on the rocks...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

JK8 Independence rockin it...
main.php

main.php

main.php

Robar

The Enforcer
Blue Crush sure looks capable on the rocks. Independence looks to be a good second vehicle.

While we were out at the 2012 King of the Hammers, we got a chance to hook up with the guys at MOPAR and get their awesome JK8 Independence and Blue Crush out on the rocks. Here are some pics from our day out with them. :cool:

Eddie, not sure if you remember, but I was lusting over Blue Crush at Sema - and it was much of the inspiration for my current build. I know there is probably a lot you (and Jim) would have done differently with that build, but how did it do on the rocks?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, not sure if you remember, but I was lusting over Blue Crush at Sema - and it was much of the inspiration for my current build. I know there is probably a lot you (and Jim) would have done differently with that build, but how did it do on the rocks?

well, right off the bat, i would have added rocker guards :crazyeyes: aside from that, i don't know if i would have gone with a full hydro steering setup and, i'm not sure i would have run such tall coil overs. but, that's me being picky. the build is beautiful and really meant for show even though it can perform :cool:

well, right off the bat, i would have added rocker guards :crazyeyes: aside from that, i don't know if i would have gone with a full hydro steering setup and, i'm not sure i would have run such tall coil overs. but, that's me being picky. the build is beautiful and really meant for show even though it can perform :cool:

OK - thanks. I might try to pick your brain some more when we're at Moab. :beer:

RDE2ROK

OH MAN! That JK8 sure looks badass! I'm not finished with mine yet, and now you got my mind wondering!:crazyeyes::thinking: If they came out new JK8, D60 axles, Deisel eng. I bet they would sell a ton of them. :rock:

Top Bottom