MOBY's Going to SEMA 2015!

Congrats Eddie and Cindy on getting the nod from Mel to fill in for Evo1. Just goes to show you how iconic Moby is in the jeep industry. Secondly, it is awesome to have a tried-and-true jk there amongst all the starwood style jeeps. Great showcase of proven products that have definately been put to the test.

Ddays

Hooked
Lookin good! Man, I don't know why but I love the unpainted aluminum wheels. Kinda old school centerline look from my
drag racing roots maybe..

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Congrats on Moby going to SEMA [emoji3]
Moby is a bad ass rig with stories to tell and that says it all

jedg

..."been used hard and has the scars to prove it"... uhhhh... that's EXACTLY what makes Moby so cool!

Jk909

I think they should use used rigs in the show. After all aren't we all looking for proven products. Congrats man!

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
For me, Moby is iconic. I think that a lot of people in Jeep circles will have heard of the name. It is no surprise to me that people at SEMA want to see this vehicle.

I just love the stance of the rig as well as his abilities. The videos of Moby are a big reason I plan to have ORE work on my upcoming build in 2016. It was a hard choice to hold off on everything, but saving up my money to make sure everything is right will be worth it. Eddie, Cindy and Moby have all been a big influence in my purchase decisions.

SevenSlotSpartan

That's awesome Eddie!! Can't wait to see your coverage and see Moby turn a few heads! Oh and I loved Snake Eyes btw! Great video mi amigo!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Thanks guys, we're happy to be taking Moby to SEMA but you have to remember, it's a show dedicated to "new" products that the aftermarket industry is releasing. Most of the products on Moby have been around for a while now and tested to death. If there's something to be said about Moby, it's that the products on him work and work well :yup:

Top Bottom