Moby on bestop

TrailBear

I just saw bestop post up a pic of moby on their Facebook page , asking for more pictures of people's white jeeps.

JAGS

Hooked
I just saw bestop post up a pic of moby on their Facebook page , asking for more pictures of people's white jeeps.

I hope they sourced the photo. The interwebs is notorious for running project jk/Wayalife pics without credit or sourcing. Not cool. Is cool they picked Moby though.

- Jason

Rccrwlr

I hope they sourced the photo. The interwebs is notorious for running project jk/Wayalife pics without credit or sourcing. Not cool. Is cool they picked Moby though.

- Jason

Looks like he's in it in the comments

bl17z90

- Jason

I see pictures of Moby all the time on vender's sites. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

- Jason

Not only did they NOT source the photo, they literally took the time to photoshop out our watermark. :naw:

I like Bestop, their products and have worked with them A LOT in the past and I don't want to talk smack about them but really, this sucks that they did this.

The original...
558221_10151091770518971_1226297960_n.jpg

What they posted - notice, no more water marks...
1620898_10152238154136096_2096815257_n.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Not only did they NOT source the photo, they literally took the time to photoshop out our watermark. :naw:

I like Bestop, their products and have worked with them A LOT in the past and I don't want to talk smack about them but really, this sucks that they did this.

The original...
View attachment 65805

LOL. Not surprised. Nice use of the photoshop blur and heal techniques. :doh::cheesy: At least they could've sourced in the post text. Oh well, saw that you "thanked" them for capturing Moby.

NY1982JK

That does suck, but I love how the second they posted this, the WAYALIFE "ARMY" comes out and blows up the page with a bunch of white jeep pictures lol.

SDG

Caught the Bug
I have a cease and decist letter for photog copyright infringement if you want me to send it to you. Got it from the great folks at getty. Company I used to work for got it after a site we designed was turned over to some other folks who didnt want to pay for stock images.

Hack12

The original...
View attachment 65805

They did a pretty crappy job to boot.

Top Bottom