Moby is back home

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Just picked up Moby from Off Road Evolution today after having some repairs done and some new parts installed. :cool:

76438_10151245352203971_453269352_n.jpg

Had the cross member replaced with an HD unit, replaced the steering box, replaced the drive shafts, fixed tearing mounts, fixed hoses, replaced the clockspring, fixed a blown reservoir and had rear EVO/King bumps installed. :yup:

479726_10151245407388971_70408992_n.jpg

530422_10151245495153971_743001402_n.jpg

Back home and tucked in for the night

59303_10151245643953971_374614620_n.jpg

Metalmasher

bleedbeat said:
Just picked up Moby from Off Road Evolution today after having some repairs done and some new parts installed. :cool:

Had the cross member replaced with an HD unit, replaced the steering box, replaced the drive shafts, fixed tearing mounts, fixed hoses, replaced the clockspring, fixed a blown reservoir and had rear EVO/King bumps installed. :yup:

Back home and tucked in for the night

Does EVO sale those mud flap ? And are they a quick disconnect

JaySC

What was wrong with the steering box? I saw that you had a sector shaft replaced not long ago. That is my worst fear.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What was wrong with the steering box? I saw that you had a sector shaft replaced not long ago. That is my worst fear.

And it should be - definitely one of the worst breaks you can have. We broke ours on the Rubicon a couple of months back. While we were able to install a spare, we weren't able to do it without doing a little damage to the seals and bearings. Needless to say, we just replaced it with a new one and will use the old as a back up.

JAGS

Hooked
59303_10151245643953971_374614620_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice arses. I need to get my jeep into the gym as its butt is saggy and sits much lower to ground. :cheesy: In the meantime, like I'm sure so many others, I'll live vicariously through you. :beer::thumb:

JaySC

And it should be - definitely one of the worst breaks you can have. We broke ours on the Rubicon a couple of months back. While we were able to install a spare, we weren't able to do it without doing a little damage to the seals and bearings. Needless to say, we just replaced it with a new one and will use the old as a back up.

Gotcha...thanks Eddie.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Rubicat looks so small!:cheesy:

Which one is going to sud's N Grub's? And how about those rock light pictures?;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I can't see any of the pictures :thinking:

Man, I'm not sure why that is. Are you trying to see them on your phone? It seems that uploaded pics sometimes have trouble now. I can always see them on my computer but not phone.

bl17z90

No, I'm actually at work (nothing to do today) I could be how tight they have the systems here locked down because every time Bleedbeat posts pictures I can't see them when I'm here. Does she host them on an external site? It could be blocked over our network.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No, I'm actually at work (nothing to do today) I could be how tight they have the systems here locked down because every time Bleedbeat posts pictures I can't see them when I'm here. Does she host them on an external site? It could be blocked over our network.

Hmmm, that's wierd. I'm pretty sure that she's been posting pics using the forum upload function... sometimes linking pics from FB. Do you think that might be it?

bl17z90

That is very plausable since facebook is blocked. Too many people here, would bog down the network.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
That is very plausable since facebook is blocked. Too many people here, would bog down the network.

I guarantee your system admin. has things locked down so you guys have a better chance of actually getting some work done. :cheesy:

Don't let them catch on to your excessive use of WOL or they will shut it down too.. :eek: They can probably see your web log files :icon_crazy:

BEE'S TWIN

They barely fit in the garage. How come Rubicat is not in as many videos as Moby? Moby was just the one that you started with? Or just more things done to it?

bl17z90

Yeah I can make an argument about how this page is educational if they ever wanted to block it but I doubt it would ever come to that :yup:

My area of expertese is installing new computers for the none nerds

And to my understanding Rubicat is a rather new rig to them and as awesome as it is, its not as capable as Moby.

Last edited:
Top Bottom