Moab Trip March 14th - March 22nd, 2015

My son and I are able to make this trip. Before I book lodging, I just wanted to make sure your ok with me and my rig. It looks like you guys are all running 37's and larger. I'm running 35's on stock rubicon axles. Also is the first page trail schedule correct.

My son and I are able to make this trip. Before I book lodging, I just wanted to make sure your ok with me and my rig. It looks like you guys are all running 37's and larger. I'm running 35's on stock rubicon axles. Also is the first page trail schedule correct.

Yes the trail schedule is our plan weather permitting. You will be fine with 35's and stock axles. You are more then welcome to join us.

Awesome. I'll get something booked now. This will be my second trip out there but I've only run hells revenge and flat iron Mesa with a little potato salad hill thrown in for fun.

im due for some home time here soon and will most likely be taking it in canon city, do i need to come over there and put it in for ya doc?:cool:

LOL. Careful or I'll take you up on that! No I love doing what I can to the Jeep. And I like watching the look on my wife's face any time I start drilling holes in it.

Last edited:
LOL. Careful or I'll take you up on that! No I love doing what I can to the Jeep. And I like watching the look on my wife's face any time I start drilling holes in it.

Basically it would be a we do it with helping you out thing

Top Bottom