Moab memorial weekend 2013

Atch

There is a group of us planning a trip to Moab this yr. We are tentatively planning on going memorial weekend. Has anybody ever been there during this holiday weekend? I'm just curious if its going to be an extremely busy weekend or if its a good time to go. All info would be appreciated and if you're going to be out there at this time let me know.

BEE'S TWIN

Me plus two others will be there the 23-27 we go even year.. The place is not as busy as EJS.. But it is still busy with other rigs and buggies around. We are staying at canyon lands campground in moab

Atch

Sweet, we may have to hit a trail together. At the moment there are 3-5 jk's & 2 TJ's thinking of heading out there.

Atch

Me plus two others will be there the 23-27 we go even year.. The place is not as busy as EJS.. But it is still busy with other rigs and buggies around. We are staying at canyon lands campground in moab

The guys that I'm going with are VERY organized so they have the trails all picked out per day. On the 25th we are going to do Fins & Things. The 26th we are going to do Hells Revenge & Cliff Hanger and the 27th we are doing Poison Spyder, Golden Spike & Gold Bar Rim. If you want to meet up on any of the three days and want to do the trails listed above let me know.

07tungsten

I went there memorial weekend a couple years ago and it wasn't too crazy busy there. You should be good!!

We're planning our trip later in May--the weather should be fantastic.

Hammerman

Moab

There will be a few of us going in May 18th-23rd, try and get out before the great rush of the weekend, Staying at the KOA.

JK1

man i would love to go with you guys on this but the jeep isnt ready yet. I dont think i can swing two big trips this year. I have a 10 day trip planned this year already to colorado and south dakota with some guys from this forum and JK-forum.....

:beer:
matt

Hammerman

When will the two other groups and singles rigs be in town, Our group will be at Red Cliffs on hwy 128 around 7-8 am on the 19th, for brunch . Then we will try and do dome plateau, with some other runs in that area with us ending up at fins and things or Hells revenge. other than that if anyone wants to meet Sunday night post up. I'll try and find a Meet N Greet, any suggestions on where.
Jeff

13JKUR

When will the two other groups and singles rigs be in town, Our group will be at Red Cliffs on hwy 128 around 7-8 am on the 19th, for brunch . Then we will try and do dome plateau, with some other runs in that area with us ending up at fins and things or Hells revenge. other than that if anyone wants to meet Sunday night post up. I'll try and find a Meet N Greet, any suggestions on where.
Jeff

Our group will be in town on Sunday the 19th. We will be looking to get together with anyone and everyone anytime that week. We are leaving that next Saturday morning.

Top Bottom