MOAB EASTER JEEP SAFARI 2021 Concept Vehicles - What do you Think?

Brute

Hooked
I think its Cool and all... but... picture this.. I gotta drive 500 miles to the trailhead... a charging station is an hour away.. I’m going to run 100+ miles offroad... with some serious Rock Crawling in those miles... How is that going to pan out?

Solar panels on the roof & hood...wait, I live in the sunny PNW...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I think its Cool and all... but... picture this.. I gotta drive 500 miles to the trailhead... a charging station is an hour away.. I’m going to run 100+ miles offroad... with some serious Rock Crawling in those miles... How is that going to pan out?

Just carry spare batteries. Jeeps have plenty of cargo space.

jeeeep

Hooked
digging the Jeepster :thumb:

the JT looks nice with the rollbar

The Farout is what i'd propably go with for my JT build (if i buy a JT) minus the mattress on top lol

The 392, very cool but I think my fast car days are over and I'm running slower these days lol, the 3.6 has almost enough power for my use.

The electric, hybrid.. pass. Even though the modern motor is far more complicated to work on then those of years ago, I think this is more of a push to keep owners tied to dealer service contracts and less with environment. For me, there is a joy factor in being able to work on your own vehicle.

CalSgt

Hooked

Instead of a gas can you would carry a gas can and a small generator I guess...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie you know what days Jeep will be in Moab?

Jeep is there all week but the first half is dedicated to photo shoots and trail runs. You should be able to see them in front of the hardware store downtown starting on Wednesday through Saturday.

boardsurfer

An all electric with manual trans is pretty interesting, but the horsepower and torque numbers seem a bit of a let down.

Although, having the full torque value at idle rather than 5k rpm is the benefit I guess.

Top Bottom