Mike's Granite JKU "B.O.D." Build Thread

Damn... poor fairlead! Job well done on the obstacle.

If ya need another fairlead...I just took a good one off mine you can have. I pulled it when I put our new winch on with synthetic rope

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mike's Granite JKU "B.O.D." Build Thread

I have been wanting to knock a few things off my build list for a while and finally got to check them off my list.

- EVO quarter pounder and stinger
- Warn Powerplant 12k winch
- EVO fairlead

IMG_2974.jpg

IMG_2970.JPG

IMG_2972.JPG

IMG_2977.jpg

IMG_2975.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have been wanting to knock a few things off my build list for a while and finally got to check them off my list.

- EVO quarter pounder and stinger
- Warn Powerplant 12k winch
- EVO fairlead

Dam, that's a good lookin Jeep! .... Evo 1/4 looks so much better! Tucks that Warn Nicely... The Fairlead looks good too (for now) :2thumbsup:

Dam, that's a good lookin Jeep! .... Evo 1/4 looks so much better! Tucks that Warn Nicely... The Fairlead looks good too (for now) :2thumbsup:

Thanks! Yea, this is a major facelift from before. I’m really happy with it.

Looks good Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks!

‘Merica!

Hell yea. Prior to this, my front end was screaming “China!”

Looks good. Did you happen to notice if it made the front sag at all? From the looks of the pictures, Jeep still looks plenty level.

Looks just right[emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks good

Sent from my QTASUN1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats! Liking the look.

Looks good, Mike!

Thanks guys!

Looks good. Did you happen to notice if it made the front sag at all? From the looks of the pictures, Jeep still looks plenty level.

I thought i would have to adjust them up a bit to account for sagging, but surprisingly didn’t have to touch the preload. I do want to swap out to synthetic line in the near future, which will lighten the load a good amount also. I’m just unsure as to what synthetic line to get yet. I think I’m leaning towards the Spydura brand right now though.

Top Bottom