Might be doing a thing

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hopefully you'll be riding in a new JL soon!

Ended up getting it here in Reno, with what they did with the trades and tax credits, plus we got a good price for all the options it had, I looked online down there but never went to their lot. I've heard from multiple people Carson does a good job for you, but Reno has done me right twice now too.

Thanks buddy! Hope your doing well!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I keep forgetting you live up there. Makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Congrats Ben, glad it was all able to work out. Looks good. I'll get one sooner or later. For now I'll continue to enjoy my low mileage JKUR...haha.
Not me, you. Lol

Trying to hold back from buying one for a bit longer.

Wtf? Fuck no. There is no child on the way.

Yeah thought I was reading something too. Guess I read to far between the lines...haha. You'll be there one day, and own a JLUR too..;)

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Congrats Ben, glad it was all able to work out. Looks good. I'll get one sooner or later. For now I'll continue to enjoy my low mileage JKUR...haha.

Yeah thought I was reading something too. Guess I read to far between the lines...haha. You'll be there one day, and own a JLUR too..;)

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Oh yeah you'll get there, nothing wrong with your JKU either. Yeah we were giving each other shit cause itll be a thing sooner or later haha
Saw this posted up on JLWRANGLER but wanted to congratulate you here as well :thumb:

Enjoy your new toy. And the first mod is?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats again lol [emoji106] looks great!

Awesome! Congrats!
Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

luckybaldwin1986

I drove the 3.6 with the 8sp and it's friggin sweet! Can't speak for the 2.0 but a lot of folks love it as well. I'd drive both. I'm ordering mine with the V6 though.

Sounds like we are both after the same thing - DD that will see weekend duties (not getting rid of Gruff though!) I'm all over the damn map with the Sport S/Rubicon/Sahara at this point. I need to really sit down with my salesman buddy and go over all of the packages to see what is what. There are deals and packages out there not available on the Jeep builder on the Jeep website that I noticed. I don't think the Moab package is on it for example.

Have you poked around the JLWrangler forum? Lots of info there as well...

man the 3.6 is freakin AMAZING! just got mine and i have zero regrets

Top Bottom