Midwest Ramble on and on

here it is Masjkf84 a guy selling everything your needing for axles.......:yup: just trying to help you spend your money:beer:

Jason HixonChicagoland Dirty Delta's

Thinking of selling my axles. The front is a Teraflex 44 rubicon housing with a 4.56 gears,ARB 35 spline air locker, and 35 spline RCV shafts. The rear is axle internals that fit in a non Rubicon rear Dana 44. It is a ARB 35 spline air locker, 4.56 gears, and 35 spline RCV axle shafts. The rear needs new bearings and 1 retaining plate (I wasn't able to get the races out) the front needs new orange boots. I am thinking 1300 for the rear stuff and 3000 for the front any interest?

Like · · 8 minutes ago near Kingsford Heights

Almost sold the jeep. Got one guy looking at it next week. I should have taken the offer, we were 1k apart!

Not sure I want to sell it.

So 3 weeks ago up at gilbert OHV. my steering stabilizer had a nice meeting with one of the many boulders strew across the trails. Bent the shaft so bad it wouldnt let me turn right. thankfully I was close to the trail exit so thru some lefts and backing up turning left to make a right I made it out.
jeepss.jpg
jeepss2.jpg
BIG thanks to JKRubi who shipped me his old one! :drinks:

interested in doing something.....:2thumbsup:

Also me and a friend of mine are heading to the Bandlands in Indiana on the 6th if anyone is interested

Top Bottom