Michigan Jeepers

Saharacon

Calling all Mitten State Jeepers!

Id like to get a nice group going for us to meet up go to the bars, car shows, off road trips, etc.

We have a great community on wayalife and id love to bring more local members together. Im very active and love going out for new adventures. Im sure we could get a few guys together right under this thread.

So Post a pic of your rig and a brief description and you local city!

Havoc40

I'm game to meet up sometime! I'm from the downriver area. My rig is mostly stock (bumpers and stuff) but will be changing that in October.

Oops...forgot a pic
20150427_165842.jpg

Last edited:

Saharacon

I'm game to meet up sometime! I'm from the downriver area. My rig is mostly stock (bumpers and stuff) but will be changing that in October.

Oops...forgot a pic
View attachment 160276

Let me know if you need help on any diy projects to man! Sometimes all it takes is an extra set of hands to make a days work go by within a few hours.

Get in touch with me on PM

Saharacon

Some how my post got deleted. Anyway here's my 2010 JKU Sahara Red Rock, named the Saharacon.

Located in Oakland county, Metro Detriot for Uppers :p

Like I said anyone who wants to get a little group together we could hit some trails together

Attachments

• 1439782077313.jpg
    1439782077313.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 157

Drunic

Mine is the middle black jeep, I just took 2 that have never been offroad and 2 more experienced to Bundy Hill last week, always looking for new blood. I'm in Wayne county but hit silver lake and drummond once a year now in it.

Attachments

• 1439784315779.jpg
    1439784315779.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 156

Saharacon

Drunic would you want to get a camping trip going next summer for Drummond Island? And I'm always down for a bundy hill run and have yet to go back to silver Lake since I bought a jeep

Saharacon

I go up to the mounds every other sunday. But we've started to slow down lately. I got cleaned up for the cruise and would rather not get everything coated already haha

Attachments

• 1439828311606.jpg
    1439828311606.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 126

Drunic

Yea I wouldn't mind Drummond camping at all, it's beautiful up there! We spent 5 days in June. I like the mounds but the water depth is scarey, and for the distance from me, Bundy has more to offer imo.

Saharacon

Let me know if you hit up Bundy Hill anytime soon. I'd love to goin you. And yes The mounds has claimed many engines to hydro lock. Honestly I do my best to avoid these holes but in my picture above I slipped down right into the deep ruts.

CedarRaider

Hey guys there is a group on IG jeep beef MI. They started a jeepend this summer on Drummond. It was like 45 bucks and they had turtle ridge park to themselves for one day. I missed out this year but this could be a possibility also for next summer. It looked like they had a good time. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439855792.607772.jpg

Drunic

I love rocks and valleys, last I was there I had stock tires. Really want to test new ones this year.

Saharacon

I know the jeep beef Mi owner they are going to become a LLC soon. His names Dan, Friendly guy they were just at the Mounds.

Should this thread be moved to Jeepin Life?

Top Bottom