MetalCloak Game-Change 2.5" Lift - 6-Pack Edition

Liquid for 100k? None of your business. I do ok... :)

Not sure how... You guys have been more harsh towards me than I have ever even attempted to be towards you...

Are you guys more liberal leaning here on this forum?

You don't accept advice. You argue your point instead.

Perhaps Pirate IS a better place for you. Full of know it alls there.

Liberal? Not sure what that has to do with anything. Are you related to that Dentist from Texas with the shiny immaculate black Jeep?

Liquid for 100k? None of your business. I do ok... :)

Not sure how... You guys have been more harsh towards me than I have ever even attempted to be towards you...

Are you guys more liberal leaning here on this forum?

Oh, so you'll share penis size, your profession, the jobs you have, all the free shit you've been given, how you ran a forum, how many direct reports, and who's purchased a vehicle for you, but an actual dollar amount is drawing the line. LMAO.

We're not being harsh, you just have zero respect and credibility here based on YOUR own posts.

I don't know what "liberal" means these days. We mostly lean towards NOT acting like a douche. Or at least tapping the brakes when someone suggests as much.

You don't accept advice. You argue your point instead.

Perhaps Pirate IS a better place for you. Full of know it alls there.

Liberal? Not sure what that has to do with anything. Are you related to that Dentist from Texas with the shiny immaculate black Jeep?

Accept advice? To leave? I also never argued... I asked questions...

I'm good Pirate4x4 is bad... They attack you there for asking questions there too.

I tend to not get along with Liberals. We just do not mesh together... They have this sense of self entitlement. They are owed something... They are superior.

Accept advice? To leave? I also never argued... I asked questions...

I'm good Pirate4x4 is bad... They attack you there for asking questions there too.

I tend to not get along with Liberals. We just do not mesh together... They have this sense of self entitlement. They are owed something... They are superior.

No one asked you to leave. You inferred several times you were done, yet you are still here. Not sure why you would stick around almost like you have a sense of self-entitlement, like you are owed something.... Weird. In any case, this forum is best suited for those who actually want to learn and want to share experience they have with this community.

Oh, so you'll share penis size, your profession, the jobs you have, all the free shit you've been given, how you ran a forum, how many direct reports, and who's purchased a vehicle for you, but an actual dollar amount is drawing the line. LMAO.

We're not being harsh, you just have zero respect and credibility here based on YOUR own posts.

I don't know what "liberal" means these days. We mostly lean towards NOT acting like a douche. Or at least tapping the brakes when someone suggests as much.

See I feel the same with you guys.... You guys think I came here to troll, when that was not the intention until Eddie jumped on me for saying Shock travel. Then all of his minions jumped on me as well. Sort of sad honestly.. I did get a few private messages tho, so that was cool. Maybe able to meet up with some locals and hit some trails.

Penis, profession, jobs that i've done, define me. Does the amount of cash I have in my pocket make me? Does it define me? Currency is meaningless. If I tell you that I am liquid to 1.3 million dollars will that make you wub me more?

I wish it was different, but its not. Maybe one of these days we can all look past this and laugh about it..

Last edited by a moderator:
See I feel the same with you guys.... You guys think I came here to troll, when that was not the intention until Eddie jumped on me for saying Shock travel. Then all of his minions jumped on me as well. Sort of sad honestly.. I did get a few private messages tho, so that was cool. Maybe able to meet up with some locals and hit some trails.

Penis, profession, jobs that i've done, define me. Does the amount of cash I have in my pocket make me? Does it define me? Currency is meaningless. If I tell you that I am liquid to 1.3 million dollars will that make you wub me more?

I wish it was different, but its not. Maybe one of these days we can all look past this and laugh about it..

I went ahead and undeleted this.

I feel sorry for you that all those "things" define you.

Top Bottom