MERRY CHRISTMAS from WAYALIFE -- What did Santa Get Your Jeep?

duktrx

There is a Santa, he drives the brown truck.

Brown Santa dropped off a couple early presents this year, just finished the install last night;
Warn Elite rear bumper with tire carrier, and Hi-Lift mount.
Bestop under seat lock box.
Stocking Stuffer that just arrived, Bolt hood lock.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm not sure if I got anything for my Jeep this year...it's after 8AM here in Alabama and the kids aren't up yet...we are not waking them up [emoji6]

IMG_5430.JPG

All of the presents are still under the tree.

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

WJCO

Meme King
I got a cool new shirt, the wife got a tree saver with a cool d-ring, and the oldest son got a winch for his 'jeep.'

IMG_20161225_080059_057.jpg

IMG_20161225_081257_738.jpg

IMG_20161225_080046_354.jpg

TRLJNKY

Merry Christmas! Jeep got neglected this year. Birthday's right around the corner. Will have to make up for it 😆

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Speeddmn

Santa brought new laptops, apple tv's and pokemon crap fro the kids. Nothing for the Renegade, but with tax refund soon, we will get lift, wheels/tires, and new led lights.

Merry Christmas and Happy New years to all!

Trail JK

Merry Christmas everyone! [emoji319] Santa surprised me with EVO MFG Rear Rockskin Corners this morning. Yay! Super thought out wrapping to throw me off and it worked. Ray and I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday! [emoji319][emoji320][emoji319][emoji1392]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Merry Christmas all! This year Santa must have been feeling vindictive cause he left me a stomach virus under the tree! �� LOL, I'll survive but still.....

AZMikeD

ARB tire repair kit! 1482694857117.jpg

Also got some LED light strips to light up the inside of the back of my LJ.

Merry Christmas!

Top Bottom