MERRY CHRISTMAS from WAYALIFE -- What did Santa Get Your Jeep?

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Merry Christmas to my other family! Santa brought me a co2 tank with hose and regulator, new hubs a little early, and new evo long arms for the front will be here a little late

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bthomas

Merry Christmas Eddie, Cindy and the whole WAYALIFE family! Santa didn't bring me anything for the Jeep this year, but I hear there's a good chance he has some REALLY good stuff in store for Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas everybody, hope your all warm, safe, and surrounded by friends and family.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

xman4602

Merry Christmas to all my new jeep friends! Santa brought my jk a girl friend! Now my wife has her own! Got it all finished for her for Christmas! Well this stage finished......
IMG_4790.jpg

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Bruceraf

Merry Christmas everyone. Santa brought me PS Brawler Rockers. St. Nick definitely earned his peppermint stick this year.

XJADDICTION

Banned
Merry Christmas Cindy and Eddie, and the whole WAYALIFE family. Santa put Jeep back in my life again with a new 2016 JKURHR a couple of months early. I love this Jeep!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom