MEGA THREAD - 2021 SEMA Show on the GO

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20211030182456-4aa0aa8e.jpg

Honestly, there were times when I thought we'd never be able to do this again but here we are, back in beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada and to cover the 2021 SEMA Show! Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to this MEGA THREAD as we'll be posting up TONS of photos of everything we come across. Of course, if there's anything in particular you'd like to see, all you have to do is ask. As always, we'll do our best to get you the info and shots that you're looking for.

Also, don't forget to check out the main SEMA sub-forum for a ton more detailed, HI-RES PHOTOS and VIDEOS that you know we'll be posting up. To help make it easier for you to search and sort through, our photos will be categorized by vehicle or product and they will be placed in individual threads. You can find all these photos by clicking on the following link below:

2021 SEMA Show Photo Gallery

WJCO

Meme King
20211030182456-4aa0aa8e.jpg

Honestly, there were times when I thought we'd never be able to do this again but here we are, back in beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada and to cover the 2021 SEMA Show! Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to this MEGA THREAD as we'll be posting up TONS of photos of everything we come across. Of course, if there's anything in particular you'd like to see, all you have to do is ask. As always, we'll do our best to get you the info and shots that you're looking for.

Also, don't forget to check out the main SEMA sub-forum for a ton more detailed, HI-RES PHOTOS and VIDEOS that you know we'll be posting up. To help make it easier for you to search and sort through, our photos will be categorized by vehicle or product and they will be placed in individual threads. You can find all these photos by clicking on the following link below:

2021 SEMA Show Photo Gallery
Thanks for taking the time to do this. My wife said there is a pink Jeep there she wants to see more pictures of, lol.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I read they built an entire wing on and it’s solely off-road stuff. Hopefully have some cool stuff.
LOL - well, to clarify, the new West Hall is gynormous. It's essentially the size of what used to be Gold Lot where people attending the show used to park. That said, the off road section is never that big and it'll only be occupying one small corner of it. If anything, it's kind of a bummer that they've been put back there as it's now far far away from everything else at the show.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I read they built an entire wing on and it’s solely off-road stuff. Hopefully have some cool stuff.
I'd like to correct myself. I took a look at the map and as big as West Hall is, it's actually smaller than South Hall, the hall where off road used to be. So, maybe it is taking up the whole place LOL

J&k_Overland

Definitely get some good shots of that third row wrangler. I may be in the minority but I like the looks of it. Have fun

Spazbyt

Hooked
At first I thought that truck has duel steering stabilizers with reservoirs! Then relized I have no idea what it has. :unsure:

Top Bottom