Mcgregor vs mayweather

Anyone know if the second girl that came out holding the round number was a Blonde? It’s the only bet I’m not sure about... lol

What happened last night? I saw video of people storming the ring but it had no audio and was only 10 seconds long

What happened last night? I saw video of people storming the ring but it had no audio and was only 10 seconds long

Khabib jumped out of the ring after the fight & went after someone in MacGregors posse & a huge shitshow erupted. Nevada Gov was in the building & ran out!

Is it me or are most sports now overrun with hypersensitive pussys that can't wait to go apeshit over every perceived slight to their supposed manhood? :grayno:

Was this not a retaliation for when Mcgregor through a cart at a bus which broke a window and injured one of Khabib’s crew? They each have a UFC posse that fights each other on a regular basis.. Khabib & crew were trying to get even... Basically they are turning it into WWE... its all about money.

Conner was cheating the entire match. Khabib complained about it and nothing was done, heck even the announcers were talking about it. Just shows you that Conner is the cash machine for ufc and they don’t want to stop that. However, I don’t think they should do anything more than a large fine to khabib, Conner is a loud mouth punk who deserves everything he gets

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Conner was cheating the entire match. Khabib complained about it and nothing was done, heck even the announcers were talking about it. Just shows you that Conner is the cash machine for ufc and they don’t want to stop that. However, I don’t think they should do anything more than a large fine to khabib, Conner is a loud mouth punk who deserves everything he gets

May be the case but people in his group are not him.

Was this not a retaliation for when Mcgregor through a cart at a bus which broke a window and injured one of Khabib’s crew? They each have a UFC posse that fights each other on a regular basis.. Khabib & crew were trying to get even... Basically they are turning it into WWE... its all about money.

Has nothing to do with the dolly throwing. This has everything to do with McGregors team and himself. Bashing Khabibs family, country and religion. Calling him a dirty smelly rat. Calling his family terrorists. Would not condone these acts but Connor has also jumped the fence to start shit in the crowd. But everything he does is ok right??

Has nothing to do with the dolly throwing. This has everything to do with McGregors team and himself. Bashing Khabibs family, country and religion. Calling him a dirty smelly rat. Calling his family terrorists. Would not condone these acts but Connor has also jumped the fence to start shit in the crowd. But everything he does is ok right??

What happened to the days of trash talking where everyone wasn’t such a pussy? These guys really take all this shit so seriously? This is the reason I rarely watch any sports anymore.

Big difference in jump the fence to talk shit And taking swings.

Three guys jumped in the ring and started swinging.
What happened to the days of trash talking where everyone wasn’t such a pussy? These guys really take all this shit so seriously? This is the reason I rarely watch any sports anymore.

Exactly, we are fucked. Those guys act like liberals with their feels.

He said mean things, let’s act like animals because he said my family’s a terriorist .

Big difference in jump the fence to talk shit And taking swings.

Three guys jumped in the ring and started swinging.

Exactly, we are fucked. Those guys act like liberals with their feels.

He said mean things, let’s act like animals because he said my family’s a terriorist .

The beef with Dillon Danis and Khabib has been going on since he was 17. Anyone who knows background on these two guys knew this was going to happen. He was heard my multiple people after Khabib won scream racial slurs at him from cage side. The three men that attack Connor.... uncalled for and disgusting. But Connor refused to press charges. Wonder why? One thing I hate more than a thief is a racist. Danis had it coming.

Coming from someone who has competed in a combat sport at a high level and with men from other countries.. that shits not a game to them. It’s there lives. What they’ve trained for since they were 4 years old.

Top Bottom