May 2015 Trans America Trail

kep01

Hello all, May of last year i started a trip called the trans american trail. basically i took a week and a few friends and we made our way across tennessee to the mississippi state line.
now it is time for the second leg of the trip, another week of sight seeing and some mild offroad fun, we will camp when possible and hotels when necessary. im extending the invite to any one who would like to join in, i already have 4 other vehicles committed. no requirements other than a working cb radio and a good attitude. im still in the planning stages right now and checking the maps, but i hope to have some destinations and some good off road trails lined up by the time to go. we will meet on the 1st of may and ride until the morning of the 7th. mississippi and arkansas are the next two states we will cruise through. any vehicle you want to ride in is ok. let me know if you want to go.:beer:

Let me know as well...I am an Okie but would love to meet up and tour with you. I live about 20 miles west of Fort Smith, Ar.

Like I said all are invited. Last year it took us a whole week to cross Tennessee. We had alot of setbacks. But this year I have been trying to make sure we can cover more ground by doing my homework. It will be a good time for sure. If anyone wants on the list just let me know

Top Bottom