Martha the TJ

Strodinator

Caught the Bug

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
I installed the cat and now I'm having weird issues with starting. I think with increased back pressure the low fuel is becoming more apparent. I also busted a spark plugs and wires while retorque g my headers so I'm running on 7 cylinders 🙄

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
So I know rough country is shit but there's a guy selling a complete 4 inch short arm kit with shocks for 100 bucks. I know I can sell it for that much when I upgrade just wanting some thoughts.

That’s how I ended up with RC. Rough country, exactly what it makes smooth roads feel like. It’s shit. You know it’s shit. You will get more than you pay for, wouldn’t plan to run it for long.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Some things came in the mail today. Got the oil pressure gauge pressed and I'm going to do the voltmeter and coolant temps sensor tonight if I'm not burned out after my night class. IMG_20190403_160528.jpg IMG_20190403_160532.jpg

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Sweet, three gauges in and three more in may. This shits pricey. IMG_20190403_223951.jpg IMG_20190403_223956.jpg IMG_20190403_224004.jpg I should be out of debt by the end of the month and then it's gauges lift and wheels and tires 🤘

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
So considering a big change. I'm really thinking about doing a pickup conversion. The cab block off and hard top would run me 2500 and then it's a custom bed. I'd like to extend the frame before the rear axle to regain departure angle. If need to extend fuel and brake lines as well as the fuel harness and the taillight harness. I'm leaning towards a 5-6 foot bed with a CJ styled tailgate. I can use aftermarket corner armor if I stretch it right and could have a buddy fab up some custom rock sliders. I have the ZJ for when I need to transport more than 2 people and im back running the jumpseat I'm the TJ anyways... Gr8tops hard top and dinoot closeout panel is all I would need to Bob the tub...

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
That sounds like a sweet idea man! I’d love to see how it would look in the end!
Im excited. I broke down some Jeep CAD drawings and some part PDF's and I have to say it's pretty simple. Probably s big brake upgrade in the future for the extra weight and 4.56 gears so the LS isn't working too hard but it's pretty simple. Just money and time.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Im excited. I broke down some Jeep CAD drawings and some part PDF's and I have to say it's pretty simple. Probably s big brake upgrade in the future for the extra weight and 4.56 gears so the LS isn't working too hard but it's pretty simple. Just money and time.

It’s pretty crazy, but it would be sweet as hell. Can’t wait to see it come to life

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom