MARK HARLOW Custom Stretched Jeep CJ-5 - SEMA 2022

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This awesome CJ5 was built by a guy named Mark Harlow and for The Battle of the Builders which will air on the History Channel. As the story goes, he parked this Jeep 11 years ago after, I believe his daughter, Autumn was born prematurely at just 24 weeks. Needless to say, it was a project that he promised himself that he would rebuild and 6 years ago, got going on it. Today, it really is a sight to see!

#sema2022

IMG_1221.jpg
IMG_1223.jpg
IMG_1222.jpg
IMG_1218.jpg
IMG_1226.jpg
IMG_1228.jpg
IMG_1230.jpg
IMG_1234.jpg
IMG_1235.jpg
IMG_1237.jpg

GP NOIR

Hooked
Leafs the front and coils in the back?

I like how he lowered the top of the tub.

The work looks immaculate!

Ddays

Hooked
Hmmm, that front license plate looks like an old 4Wheel Drive Hardware logo. They were based in Columbiana Ohio and made the best fiberglass CJ bodies I've ever seen back in the late 70's, into the 80's & 90's. These things were absolutely tanks compared to others I've seen. Made old style Bronco bodies as well. Always wanted to build one someday when I was younger but they were bought by 4 Wheel Parts years ago & quit making a lot of stuff, including the fiberglass bodies. PiginaJeep is familiar with them. He had a friend that worked there that did work on my Jeep. Still some stores out there but the Columbiana OH distribution hub was closed a couple years ago.

Top Bottom