March Madness!!

Jeeper Jr.

I thought we could use a March Madness thread. This is the place to discuss the NCAA tournament and teams, brag about your bracket or mourn its destruction.

By the end of the tournament, perhaps we could find the most perfect bracket on WAYALIFE.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Sutty

Iowa State rolls on! But lets just hope Georges' ankle will be good for the next round. CyclONE Nation!

Teen with a dream.

NAUXJ

Awesome thread I'll have to keep tabs on this, don't know too much about basketball, but I've been wanting to get more into it.

Jeeper Jr.

Awesome thread I'll have to keep tabs on this, don't know too much about basketball, but I've been wanting to get more into it.

I usually make a bracket but for some reason this year, I just didn't get to it. I must admit, watching everyone else's bracket self destruct is almost as good.
I hear that the ESPN Challenge has no perfect brackets left.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TexasJC

I thought the kid from Iowa st. broke his foot? Might be wrong, but I think the coach said done for the tourney.

Sutty

I thought the kid from Iowa st. broke his foot? Might be wrong, but I think the coach said done for the tourney.

Yep. Niang fractured his foot and is out for the tourney. Gonna have a tough time down low for the rest of March.

Teen with a dream.

pvanweelden

^ damn, I was hoping he just rolled his ankle and would be back tomorrow :(

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sutty

You and me both brother. My dad was at the game in San Antonio and said the vibe after he came out just plummeted. Someone is gonna really have to step up against UNC.

Teen with a dream.

Sutty

I guess we can do it without Niang?! Wooo! Might as well rename this thread to the ISU March Madness Thread.

Teen with a dream.

Top Bottom