Lucky - a 17 JKU build

bmkrinne

Looking good, Josh! The lights are pretty sharp!

I haven’t seen bedrug in person. Is it a rubber type material. Looks like low maintenance stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Added a rear fascia to the rear, nothing special there but like the clean look. Busy mallcrawler weekend. 20210313_164527.jpg tapatalk_1159611036_500x397.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Looking good, Josh! The lights are pretty sharp!

I haven’t seen bedrug in person. Is it a rubber type material. Looks like low maintenance stuff.

Basically plastic with a foam backing. Bedtred is TPO composite which is what I got and bedrug is polypropylene and looks just like the carpet. You can just pull it out and pressure wash it if it gets too filthy. It's held onto the floor with velcro straps.

jdofmemi

These turned out pretty nice. Not a perfect fit in some areas but fine enough for me. You could always find a way to fill in the missing areas. I chose to keep the retaining clips for my slush mats. Honestly these weather tech mats fit so perfectly you really don't need clips. Took about an hour to install. View attachment 360373 View attachment 360374 View attachment 360375 View attachment 360376 View attachment 360377 View attachment 360378 View attachment 360379 View attachment 360380 View attachment 360381 View attachment 360382 View attachment 360383 View attachment 360384 View attachment 360385 View attachment 360386 View attachment 360387 View attachment 360388

Looks good, and easy to clean up👍

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Gave my poor fender flares, evo skins and front bumper some love today. Paint was fading and had a couple rust stops going on. Opted to try out monstaliner and see how it holds up. I personally like the texture look on bumpers ect. Easy to apply and this stuff gets thick quick. Pleased with how they all came out. 20210320_133256.jpg 20210320_192612.jpg 20210320_192553.jpg 20210320_192459.jpg 20210320_192454.jpg

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Added some good ole chinese lights. Previous owner already installed some rgb lights in the fender wells. Just added 4 whites to give some light underneath. Now I get the best of both worlds. 20210320_205550.jpg 20210320_205439.jpg 20210320_205422.jpg 20210320_205411.jpg

jdofmemi

Gave my poor fender flares, evo skins and front bumper some love today. Paint was fading and had a couple rust stops going on. Opted to try out monstaliner and see how it holds up. I personally like the texture look on bumpers ect. Easy to apply and this stuff gets thick quick. Pleased with how they all came out. View attachment 360640 View attachment 360641 View attachment 360642 View attachment 360643 View attachment 360644

Looks good Josh.

Ready to get get dirty next week 👍

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I don't know about anyone else with led headlights but they seem really bright and I often get flashed thinking I have my brights on. In an effort to not be so obnoxious I bought a tint film for the headlights. I really don't know if it will help any but worth a shot and I kinda like the look better. Got these from a company called laminix. 20210318_185902.jpg

BaddestCross

I don't know about anyone else with led headlights but they seem really bright and I often get flashed thinking I have my brights on. In an effort to not be so obnoxious I bought a tint film for the headlights. I really don't know if it will help any but worth a shot and I kinda like the look better. Got these from a company called laminix. View attachment 360654

Adjust them properly and they won't bother anyone.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

jdofmemi

There are all different quality of LED lights available. The good ones have a sharp cut off of the light on low beam. If you shine them against a wall in the dark, it should look like someone drew a horizontal line, and it is dark above it and daylight below.

Some of the lesser quality light scatter so much light above the line, it don't matter how you adjust them, you will be blinding everyone on the road.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Well it looks like the factory led headlights because it says jeep performance on the front of it so I'm assuming they are good. Here is a shot of them before I started adjusting. I thought I took an after picture but I was able to move them down to the line. I'll work on it again tomorrow. Hard to get to that screw. 20210321_205016.jpg

jdofmemi

Well it looks like the factory led headlights because it says jeep performance on the front of it so I'm assuming they are good. Here is a shot of them before I started adjusting. I thought I took an after picture but I was able to move them down to the line. I'll work on it again tomorrow. Hard to get to that screw. View attachment 360687

Looks like the cutoff line is pretty good, so once they are aimed right, not only will you quit getting flashed all the time, but you will be able to see better as well👍👍

bmkrinne

Well it looks like the factory led headlights because it says jeep performance on the front of it so I'm assuming they are good. Here is a shot of them before I started adjusting. I thought I took an after picture but I was able to move them down to the line. I'll work on it again tomorrow. Hard to get to that screw. View attachment 360687

Five minutes and you’ll be good to go. I had to do this after I took the factory rake out of the front end. All these assholes kept flashing me and then I realized I was the asshole! Haha!

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Five minutes and you’ll be good to go. I had to do this after I took the factory rake out of the front end. All these assholes kept flashing me and then I realized I was the asshole! Haha!

LoL same thoughts here. I was getting pissed at first then thought "well maybe it's me".

fiend

Caught the Bug
LoL same thoughts here. I was getting pissed at first then thought "well maybe it's me".

That works for other things too, not just headlights. [emoji23]

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Finally got them aligned, can't believe how bad they were. Thanks for suggesting this and sending the link on the how to.

Always forget the picture 20210324_202204.jpg

Top Bottom