LS SEXY - a Menagerie of MOTECH Modified Jeeps

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Christina over at Motech just sent me the following awesome pic of her, posing with Moby and a host of other sexy Motech modified Jeeps.

20170616160930-889a4186-me.jpg

From what I'm told, this shot will be used in an upcoming video highlighting their all new DIY EZ install kits and of course, this got me thinking - I know we have a growing number of Motech LS engine swapped Jeep JK Wranglers here on WAYALIFE and if you happen to have one of them, I think it'd be great if you could post pics of it and of course, a gratuitous peek or two under the hood :brows:

To kick things off, here are a few shots of Moby with his 6.2L Motech LS motor swap installed.

20161014155040-cb4b1c72-me.jpg

20161014155001-b27a2a8d-me.jpg

20161014155012-f9fa83e6-me.jpg

main.php

main.php

main.php

Very nice! subscribed.

No V8 for me...yet. But I'm all set up for it...including a CAI that might speed up the timing. :cheesy:

DIY Ez-install?? ohh! this may be the year!

driving the 3.6 then getting in the 3.8 of mine is getting harder to do... I'm ready to name it Flinstone lol

Here's Mine - Jeep 2.0

I don't post much - mostly a lurker, but who can resist an LS thread.

I did this swap myself, in my garage, using the Motech kit, about 3 years ago. Had a few buddies help out with the body pull & body drop.

Jeep 2.0 in action:
CIMG2661a (Custom).jpg

Swap in progress:
Chassis.jpg

Requisite under-hood shot (without cover):
CIMG2577.jpg

5.3 Aluminum block, 6L80E. What a great combination. I added PSC flares after these photos were taken, and put in a bigger air filter.

Jeff Layton
Houston, TX

I don't post much - mostly a lurker, but who can resist an LS thread.

I did this swap myself, in my garage, using the Motech kit, about 3 years ago. Had a few buddies help out with the body pull & body drop.

Jeep 2.0 in action:
View attachment 263770

Swap in progress:
View attachment 263768

Requisite under-hood shot (without cover):
View attachment 263769

5.3 Aluminum block, 6L80E. What a great combination. I added PSC flares after these photos were taken, and put in a bigger air filter.

Jeff Layton
Houston, TX

Now this is just bad ass. Hats off to you for getting it done in your own garage! I wish I had that kind of space.

Top Bottom