Lovin the new Rubicon!

Badbear0416

Had several jeeps over the years but man do I have to admit for my first rubicon after 4 months I am absolutely impressed except the price tag lol. Just wish I could find a 4dr black hard top to buy cash used as I didn't get a hard top due to confusion during shortages of roofs. Jeep was built by a fine man at windsor headquarters for our family and super appreciated for the communication and for going out of his way to make a long time jeep owner proud. Ty a million M.S. (you know who u r if on here lol). Had a few minor build issues that were resolved from dealership but in the end these new 2023 rubicons are a dream come true to own tbh. Looking forward to getting back on forums especially if I have any questions while I install wiring/washer fluid hoses if I come across a hard top before winter. Although I did like the fact that the soft top was way easier to lightly bang and everything fell off and away you go lol.
So hey all from windsor ontario canada loving the rubi pretty much loaded except leather seats. The safety and advance safety features also ed lights I highly recommend. I do get flashed a lot for brights but I'm sure when I flash the actual brights...it sure get them good. Amazing led headlights so help with those dark even wet county roads and hwys. Especially since my 18yr old son mostly uses jeep it makes me feel a whole lot safer for him being in the road afyer he was hit by a guy under influence at 120 last year in our 2014 unlimited and walked away unharmed.. little soar a few bruises but alive. Have a great day 20230604_105847.jpg

That is a sweet looking machine! After a while you will appreciate the soft top since you will be able to hear the motorcycle riders near you taking about how much they love your Jeep!

Top Bottom