Looking for Graphite Colored wheels that will closely match Granite Crystal...

bonedaddy

I search online and see the different manufacturers and what they haven but I want to know from you guys that have them on your rigs or have seen them in person as to how close the different manufactures colors are to the Granite Crystal color?

I know Fuel has a couple, XD and ATX ...

Thanks in advance

Donnie

bonedaddy

Yeah the Trophy's are on my list ...

You have the Black Ravine's on your right? I wonder how close the Graphite Ravines are? they look light in some of the picts online...

Anyone have the Rugged ridge Drakes in Gun Metal?

bonedaddy

i guess i will have to hit the local 4WP and see if they have any of them so I can see in person - i won't feel bad not buying anything from them after the comparison... :thumb:

bonedaddy

I bought a JKU HR in Granite Crystal, picket it up about 2 weeks ago - have not found the time to make a introduction post just yet ... :thumb:

IMG_5411_7x5.jpg

I did order my WAL swag for her though...

bonedaddy

Thanks guys! Looking forward to popping her [emoji523] and was hoping it would have been the EOS run in Windrock, but she didn't make it ... always next time!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RSQCON

I know this is a month old but I have a granite crystal metallic Ram truck. I found the AEV wheel is Onyx black to be almost identical. They are not a true 'black' and have a metallic finish.

Top Bottom