Looking for a big dick for my new Jeep

Naw man just thought we could be wheeling buddies ... I mean you wheel right? I tried it once. So how about it?

Sure, come visit me at 1875 eatabowlofdicks Dr...always looking for people to wheel with...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1455772468536.jpg
    FB_IMG_1455772468536.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 197
It's my screen name not hard to figure out. I wasn't always a Jeep guy but the tough guy antics and shit talking of the Toyota community completely turned me off. Sure I have some friends still with the Rockbrawlers and other yota groups and they are good dudes but shit like this and the rest of your boys at pirate live for this drama. I'm in Apple Valley often my jeep sticks out because there's no primer on it so throw me the one finger wave when you seem me :)

It's my screen name not hard to figure out. I wasn't always a Jeep guy but the tough guy antics and shit talking of the Toyota community completely turned me off. Sure I have some friends still with the Rockbrawlers and other yota groups and they are good dudes but shit like this and the rest of your boys at pirate live for this drama. I'm in Apple Valley often my jeep sticks out because there's no primer on it so throw me the one finger wave when you seem me :)

I didn't start the drama, if you read the thread......but I also, didn't stop it......

I'll.be coming down to the hammers in a couple months with the buggy, will be sure to wave

Buggy? Pirate? I'm shocked!

Right? Probably rolls with those groups 30 deep drinking beer leaving all their beer cans and broken parts all over the trails then f bombs Jeep guys all over the Internet saying how we are the worst of the wheeling community. ....

Right? Probably rolls with those groups 30 deep drinking beer leaving all their beer cans and broken parts all over the trails then f bombs Jeep guys all over the Internet saying how we are the worst of the wheeling community. ....

If you know me, then you know that's not true:naw:

And I actually wheel with a group of jeeps from Socal every year when they come to Rubicon or Fordyce

Last edited:
If you know me, then you know that's not true:naw:

I don't "know" you. For that I won't say it's you but you can't tell me it doesn't happen and we both know who's doing it most of the time.

Point is don't judge and bad mouth our group or make lame ass MEMEs about us as the guys in here are some of the most helpful and land concise wheelers I've been a part of. Thanks to Eddie and a lot of the experienced guys in here most times after we wheel the trail is cleaner then when we went in.

I don't "know" you. For that I won't say it's you but you can't tell me it doesn't happen and we both know who's doing it most of the time.

Point is don't judge and bad mouth our group or make lame ass MEMEs about us as the guys in here are some of the most helpful and land concise wheelers I've been a part of. Thanks to Eddie and a lot of the experienced guys in here most times after we wheel the trail is cleaner then when we went in.

You're right, it does happen but it isn't me or the group I wheel with....I, like you, take out more than I take into the trail.....don't lump all "buggy" guys into the same group either....:thumb:

Last edited:
You know when you see a jeep on the trail with a big dick on it, there isn't one in it. That screams compensation more then a new vette, or a diesel 4x4 truck with a 14" lift running 33's.

Sure, come visit me at 1875 eatabowlofdicks Dr...always looking for people to wheel with...

Man, you all love the cock so much you even moved to a house on a street with the name of eatabowlofdicks drive? I am impressed. That's dedication.

You know when you see a jeep on the trail with a big dick on it, there isn't one in it. That screams compensation more then a new vette, or a diesel 4x4 truck with a 14" lift running 33's.

Really?!?....you are going to start talking out of your ass when this was basically difussed :doh:......you are a dip shit.....a friend tagged my jeep with the "dick"....no one is compensating for anything, and it's not staying on the jeep....catch a clue and exit stage left

Top Bottom