Line-X or something else...

Sorry to hijack! But I recommend line x. It's durable, gives an exotic and aggressive look. And over all is just flat out bad ass. Now with the tints being added you can get way more creative

Na dude no worries I love seeing people's mods!! That line-x looks great on interior and on things like the hardtop and grill!

I don't have a thread, but here are some pics of it.. My jeep is Crush, so i hated the white interior as well. Ended up linex'ing it because I dropped the hard top off of the back of my jeep and breaking the glass, cracked the back,etc. Fixed it and linex'd it. the guy basically charged me $50 extra to do the inside. The freedom panels sit up a tad higher and you need to put some weight on them to get them to settle at first but I have not had any leaks since.. View attachment 163198View attachment 163199View attachment 163200

Great looking rig bsimon! Again like I said to Saharacon love that line-x on the hardtop!

Na dude no worries I love seeing people's mods!! That line-x looks great on interior and on things like the hardtop and grill!

Great looking rig bsimon! Again like I said to Saharacon love that line-x on the hardtop!

Thanks man! Where in the upstate are you? I am in Easley..

I had the same problem. Sprayed my fenders, armor, and bumpers line-x. Loked good at first then as soon as it gets scratched, you can't touch it up and once you start trying to peel it to touch it up with something else, it doesn't stop. Comes off like Plastidip once it's compromised. Had all my stuff sprayed line-x twice(line-x refused to warranty it also as it's not a truck bed) and finally gave up and went with a nice black stain powdercoat(that can be touched up with the same in spray paint) and I am 1000x happier with it. Cleans much much easier as well.

Picture after wheeling a day at Windrock. You can see about an 18" strip of linex hanging under my rocker guards that got peeled by a rock. Doesn't just scratch.
line-x%20torn.jpg

I will never do line-x again. Even had my new truck bed sprayed by Bullet.

Who does the powdercoating you recommended over the Line-X? I'm going to have to redo my hinges for the 2nd time and need an alternative to the paint that was used the last 2 times. Line-X was my thought and and was going to do front and rear ARB bumpers at the same time.

Top Bottom