Line x or bullet liner on body?

Gecko13

Looking to freshen up the body on the jku. Lots of scrapes, chips and pinstripes. Some say it adds character but I like trying to keep it looking nice. Looks like to have it repainted or sprayed in a liner it’s about the same cost but obviously the liner will hold up better over paint and is now UV stable. Has anyone seen the liner on the body in person? Seems like line x ultra is not as rough as traditional bed liner. Is bed liner a bad idea?

I’ve seen it. Im told it can be a bitch to clean. It does fade some. The hood gets pretty heavy. If you like the look then def do it. I’ve considered it too. No going back once you pull that trigger though, if you’re worried about resale

Brute

Hooked
I’ve seen it. Im told it can be a bitch to clean. It does fade some. The hood gets pretty heavy. If you like the look then def do it. I’ve considered it too. No going back once you pull that trigger though, if you’re worried about resale
Resale is a good point...have you considered a wrap?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Fuck the resale, that’s like not banging your wife because your saving her for the next guy.

I would just paint it or wrap it. Wrap will not last as long. Or pay to have it professionally detail and they can probably get most of the scratches out if they aren’t super deep.
On a roll this morning

Gecko13

I think if you have a hot water pressure washer it cleans up pretty easily. Might have to scrub it with soap though like anything else to get it real clean

To answer your question, I parked next to a Jeep a few months ago that was sprayed entirely with black line x. Not for me. I love the look of it on like frame rail or axle tube, but I can’t roll over my whole Jeep. Granite Crystal Metallic is gods gift to man. All about preference though…

I started throwing a bit of wax on there to brighten up the clear coat and temporarily smooth out pinstripes

Gecko13

Fuck the resale, that’s like not banging your wife because your saving her for the next guy.

I would just paint it or wrap it. Wrap will not last as long. Or pay to have it professionally detail and they can probably get most of the scratches out if they aren’t super deep.
Lol that’s a interesting Analogy

Gecko13

To answer your question, I parked next to a Jeep a few months ago that was sprayed entirely with black line x. Not for me. I love the look of it on like frame rail or axle tube, but I can’t roll over my whole Jeep. Granite Crystal Metallic is gods gift to man. All about preference though…

I started throwing a bit of wax on there to brighten up the clear coat and temporarily smooth out pinstripes
Yeah I don’t like all black, it just doesn’t look good. I’m thinking white or gecko green. For some reason white doesn’t look as dull in pictures compared to other colors

Brute

Hooked

There’s actually a really good joke here...

Top Bottom