Lets see stickers !

Aeraun

Put this on a few weeks ago. Made sure I had it for the last RC trip

1384322095390.jpg

Edit: Cameo appearance by the man above :thumbup:

The Force will be with you.... always

RZNCAIN

Can anyone tell me the size of thier project jk sticker?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I hate to be a wet blanket here but, I would like to remind everyone of the following:

The Project-JK logo which consists of a squared off image depicting the letters 'JK', is registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office - Registration Number: 3,422,569 (Int. Cl.:9 / Prior U.S. Cls.: 21, 23, 26, 36 and 38). Any use of the registered trademarked Project-JK logo is not permitted.

RZNCAIN

Not an issue. Just wanted something with Wisconsin in the background. Now time to brain storm. Any ideas?

JKWrang

Not an issue. Just wanted something with Wisconsin in the background. Now time to brain storm. Any ideas?

Idk if you're an artist at all, but it wouldn't be that hard to do something like that. Instead of the stylized JK you could make your own. Variations typically aren't covered by patent.

Also.... Eddie, are yoy open to user submissions as far as artwork or ideas/suggestions? Perhaps custom sticker requests... there seems to be a small demand.

Obviously not pre-holiday, but at some point? Just trying to help you out :)

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, are yoy open to user submissions as far as artwork or ideas/suggestions? Perhaps custom sticker requests... there seems to be a small demand.

Obviously not pre-holiday, but at some point? Just trying to help you out :)

We are always open to ideas for new decals. You don't even have to design them. All we ask is that you try to be creative and try to come up with ideas OTHER THAN a standard silhouette of your state. More times than not, they tend to look like the birthmark on Gorbachev's head. Examples of this would be the Canadian decal or what PA has with the keystone state.

USMCJK

We are always open to ideas for new decals. You don't even have to design them. All we ask is that you try to be creative and try to come up with ideas OTHER THAN a standard silhouette of your state. More times than not, they tend to look like the birthmark on Gorbachev's head. Examples of this would be the Canadian decal or what PA has with the keystone state.

Eddie, what happened to the military decal that you use to have..?

USMCJK

Plus, what about having other colors as options for designs/ decals that you already have for sale..?

Top Bottom