Lets hear your jokes!

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Two guys go out to a bar. After a night of heavy drinking they part ways and catch taxis home. Frank calls Jim the next day:
Frank: Hey Jim how you feelin?
Jim: I feel terrible. I blew chunks last night.
Frank: Hey thats cool man, everyone blows chunks sometimes.
Jim: No, you dont understand. Chunks is my dog...

Paratroopers stay up longer!

Wife: "You should get some of those pills to help give you an erection."

Husband: "Great idea!"

Next day, husband comes home from the pharmacy and tosses wife a box of diet pills.

Wife: "You should get some of those pills to help give you an erection."

Husband: "Great idea!"

Next day, husband comes home from the pharmacy and tosses wife a box of diet pills.

:cheesy:

I have a feeling some thin skinned people are gonna get pissy in this thread...Subscribed! :thumb:

A lizard and a monkey are getting high in a tree.

The lizard says to the monkey, "maaan I'm thirsty! I think I'm gonna go down to the river and get a drink!

The monkey says "ok ill wait here man.."

The lizard goes down to the river, leans forward and stumbles into the river. Lucky for him an alligator was swimming by and saved him.

The alligator said "you need to be more careful!!"

The lizard said sorry man! Me and the monkey were in the tree smoking weed and I guess I just got too high!

The alligator said "wait.. There's a monkey in a tree smoking weed??! I gotta see this!!

So the lizard leads the alligator to the tree, points up and says "See!"

The monkey looks down shocked, and says "duuuuude! How much water did you driiink?!"

Edit: ok I just re read that and it doesn't translate well in text. The punch line is better delivered in the voice of Spicoli lol

Last edited:
A lizard and a monkey are getting high in a tree.

The lizard says to the monkey, "maaan I'm thirsty! I think I'm gonna go down to the river and get a drink!

The monkey says "ok ill wait here man.."

The lizard goes down to the river, leans forward and stumbles into the river. Lucky for him an alligator was swimming by and saved him.

The alligator said "you need to be more careful!!"

The lizard said sorry man! Me and the monkey were in the tree smoking weed and I guess I just got too high!

The alligator said "wait.. There's a monkey in a tree smoking weed??! I gotta see this!!

So the lizard leads the alligator to the tree, points up and says "See!"

The monkey looks down shocked, and says "duuuuude! How much water did you driiink?!"

Edit: ok I just re read that and it doesn't translate well in text. The punch line is better delivered in the voice of Spicoli lol

Still a good one.

Paratroopers stay up longer!

Top Bottom