Led light bar bracket

Mitrig

Hey guy looking for a windshield bracket to mount my led bar...colour really doesn't matter to me. I looked at a few online and they are a little too expensive for my liking but if need be I will pull the trigger on one. Till them maybe someone here has one? It's for a 07 jkur btw

Tanner505

I run the poison spyder aluminum light bar mounts for my 50 rigid e series and I like them a lot, Remember that you get what you pay for

Attachments

• 1420582945148.jpg
    1420582945148.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 69

Mitrig

Ended up buying the poison spyder light bracket. Ahahah. Figured I would go for quality instead just like you said. I looked at a few cheap ones and reviews said they didn't line up so I said I'll go for something reputable

Tanner505

Ended up buying the poison spyder light bracket. Ahahah. Figured I would go for quality instead just like you said. I looked at a few cheap ones and reviews said they didn't line up so I said I'll go for something reputable

My friend did the cheapie ones on his keep and the brackets don't hug the body as nicely as the poison spyder ones do

I have the rough country mount on my jk and my buddy has poison spyder. Mine has much less wind noise. He is actually switching because he rode in my jeep and seen how much quieter it was.

Kpalas

I have the rough country mount on my jk and my buddy has poison spyder. Mine has much less wind noise. He is actually switching because he rode in my jeep and seen how much quieter it was.

How's the fit, does it snug up to the windshield frame pretty good?

Tanner505

Most brackets have the light set at the same height, use defusers on the light to eliminate noise, my rigid 50" bar came with defusers to help with wind noise

Most brackets have the light set at the same height, use defusers on the light to eliminate noise, my rigid 50" bar came with defusers to help with wind noise

The rough country bracket has the light bar set a little higher then the poison syder mounts and that's what makes it less noisy. My buddy and I have the exact light bar and my mount is much quieter

Tanner505

I haven't had any noise issues with my brackets but like I said earlier I have the defusers on my light bar

Top Bottom