Leaking radiator 6.4 hemi

Gecko13

I bought the Jeep used from a guy that was totally rebuilt from evo in Arizona and it’s been one thing after another, I need to get a replacement radiator and was wanting to hear what is the best option. It has the AEV 6.4 conversion.

Brute

Hooked
I bought the Jeep used from a guy that was totally rebuilt from evo in Arizona and it’s been one thing after another, I need to get a replacement radiator and was wanting to hear what is the best option. It has the AEV 6.4 conversion.
Maybe contact AEV?…

Gecko13

Yes I was going to on Monday but I was more interested to see if there is a specific radiator out there for the 6.4 hemi like mishimoto or entropy radiator or something else that would be better?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Mishimoto is complete garbage. Seriously the worst radiator someone could ever buy. They are dollar store equivalent of radiators.

desertrunner

I am on my 3rd radiator with my 5.7. C&R racing has tried 2 different mounts for holding the upper mounts. The 2nd one they sent me was a prototype for hopefully a new design. They had awesome customer service working with me and getting a new radiator and a few rounds of new mounts to me and communicated well the whole time.
Might want to give them a shot. There is a whole thread on the one I just put in

Thread 'AEV 5.7L radiator' https://www.wayalife.com/threads/aev-5-7l-radiator.61077/

Last edited:
Top Bottom