Late Wave

moto82mike

:rock:

I've been poking around this forum for a few years but I never virtually waved. Here it is!

I live in North Carolina and am building my 2nd JKU. My last one (the tan rubi on my profile) was a 2011. It had the normal lift, tires, wheels and regeared to 5.13. I could never get it to run as well as I would like it to with the 3.8L so I recently got a 2016 JKU and have started over.

It is a sport with auto and 3.73 gears. So far I put the Mopar 2" Lift with replacement driveshaft. LoD Frame Sliders and Fox ATS steering stablizer. Like most of you that I noticed on here, I prefer to do the work myself and spend the money on tools and not labor. Therefore, I have gotten a lot of tips and advice from this forum and will being trying to contribute back with this build.

This is my daily drives so my build will be weight conscious and conservative enough to afford a 60 mile daily commute to work.

I already have the lift and sliders installed and I didn't take any photos of the process so I cannot provide photos of the install for those but I did take photos of the stabilizer install and will being doing the same for future installs. I am waiting on parts from black friday sales including:

Evo 1/4 pounder front bumper
Evo rear fascia
Evo hinged tailgate tire carrier
Warn Zeon 10-S
Wheels and 35" Ridge Grapplers

I will be starting a build thread soon with all of these to follow.

Cheers!

Top Bottom