KOH 2013 Video and Picture Thread

:cheesy: Good morning to you too.

Funny, I don't ever recall say that the Savvy's rig didn't run well or that their springs and shocks didn't work just fine. :naw:

Funny, I don't recall saying that either - just pointed out that they still came in 2nd. But, now that you mention it, I do think that a "huge advantage" is a stretch as John Currie was still able to come in within 8 minutes of them. The next closet competitor was about a half hour away. But hey, I'm the kind of guy who thinks a good driver can do more with less but, that's just me.

It's good to see you are at least consistent about making assumptions and acting on them rather using personal experience and facts. :thumb:

No, you just said and I quote, "Don't really see the need for coilovers seeing how the winner of EMC 2 years running has standard coils and shocks." And really, if that's what you believe, that's what you should run on your rig :yup:

:cheesy: You keep telling yourself that :thumb:

:yawn37: You'll forgive me but, I don't ever recall saying that Savvy didn't build a better car. Clearly, they DID as theirs held together and won the race. :naw:

Oh, I see, now you were just "interested in why he was running coil overs in a stock class. That was it." I could have sworn you just came on here to ask a loaded question and do it so that you could tell everyone how you don't really see the need for coilovers seeing how the winner of EMC 2 years running has standard coils and shocks. My mistake :rolleyes2:

Peace brother - have a nice day :cool:

Whatever man. I don't even know why I bother LOL.

Few more randoms.

DSC_0775_zpse9efe360.jpg

K Spec trail Grapplers doing work!

DSC_0894_zps7c18e986.jpg

DSC_0828_zps97fc2c20.jpg

Whatever man. I don't even know why I bother LOL.

Kind of came in with gunz a blazin. Just saying dude. Might want to keep cool till, I don't know, 15 posts. :thinking:

You got to know your audience. Read through some threads. Don't step in shit or expect a bad smell when you do. Other than that, we're a cool community and friendly. ;)

My one handed iPhone pics came out pretty good. Mostly the same as overlander's, but obviously not nearly the hi-res/quality. He pretty much set the bar for that. :thumb:

Here's one from me.....just to prove I was there. ;)

Sand Hill.jpg

Pretty sure I said back on topic. Do I need to post another shot?

Okay here is a couple rigs stuck on backdoor.

DSC_0911_zps497bd9e9.jpg

Just curious do you have to get your self unstuck or do you take a penalty for having some one there help you.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You have to do it yourself. If you noticed in a few of the pictures at sand hill there was a TJ at the top. They used that as a winch point since there wasn't anything around but you have to do all the recovery and repairs yourself out on the trail. There are no chase trucks allowed like in other races.

You have to do it yourself. If you noticed in a few of the pictures at sand hill there was a TJ at the top. They used that as a winch point since there wasn't anything around but you have to do all the recovery and repairs yourself out on the trail. There are no chase trucks allowed like in other races.

So if you broke down out on the course, you either fixed it or DNF? That makes it very interesting. Way better then just sticking a driver in a rig and somebody else fixing it while he eats a cheeseburger.

Top Bottom