King of the Hammers / Lodging

in4low

Hey I am wondering who has good information on hotels for the KOH week? any info would be helpful

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
i'm just going to wonder around until I pass out in someones camp...

On a serious note, you can rent campers to take out to KOH. I would not want to tent camp. Its way to windy and dirty

MTG

Caught the Bug
I think LoPo and I got the last two rooms at the hotel. I'd check expedia or something like it for a room in Yucca Valley.

Beyond that, just wait until Chris passes out, wait 20 minutes, then push him out of the spot he just warmed up and sleep there. He won't remember anyway. :thumb:

I think LoPo and I got the last two rooms at the hotel. I'd check expedia or something like it for a room in Yucca Valley.

Beyond that, just wait until Chris passes out, wait 20 minutes, then push him out of the spot he just warmed up and sleep there. He won't remember anyway. :thumb:

Great advice! :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug

Edit: Just checked and there are rooms available at a few places. I'd hurry and book one if it were me.

in4low

i'm just going to wonder around until I pass out in someones camp...

On a serious note, you can rent campers to take out to KOH. I would not want to tent camp. Its way to windy and dirty

I dont want to camp if i can avoid it. I will be stopping in johnson valley coming back from prerunning san fleipe 250 scheduled in march and staying in hotels and not taking truck and toy hauler.

in4low

Good stuff I'll keep that in mind Thanks

jesse3638

Hooked
Good stuff I'll keep that in mind Thanks

I'm not sure where most are staying but there are hotels in Victorville and Hesperia. Its probably about the same distance maybe a little further than Yucca Valley. Just make sure you stay in the larger chain hotels located near I-15. Those are usually pretty good. Anything else gets a little seedy..haha. If I was gonna be home I'd offer up my couch I live in Apple Valley, 30 mins from the event, but as luck would have it I have training that week in Sacramento and it looks like I'm going to miss it. FML...:furious3:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm not sure where most are staying but there are hotels in Victorville and Hesperia. Its probably about the same distance maybe a little further than Yucca Valley. Just make sure you stay in the larger chain hotels located near I-15. Those are usually pretty good. Anything else gets a little seedy..haha. If I was gonna be home I'd offer up my couch I live in Apple Valley, 30 mins from the event, but as luck would have it I have training that week in Sacramento and it looks like I'm going to miss it. FML...:furious3:

Are you the one with the red 4 door that left late at the suds n grub? Just trying to put names to faces lol.

Top Bottom