Ken Block dead at 55

For those of you that know of him, he was one kickass driver of whatever he was behind the wheel of. Or handlebars even, as apparently he passed a few hours ago in a snowmobile accident. I've been watching him for years so this was an unexpected blow, way too sad to see him go... Far too soon.

RIP Ken Block, 1967 - 2023. Not an ideal start to this year.

movember_kenblock-720x495-1.jpg

For those of you that know of him, he was one kickass driver of whatever he was behind the wheel of. Or handlebars even, as apparently he passed a few hours ago in a snowmobile accident. I've been watching him for years so this was an unexpected blow, way too sad to see him go... Far too soon.

View attachment 383535
Yeah definitely not the way to start the new year. So sad and and a legend that will live on no doubt.

Jsouder53

Hooked
That’s really sad to hear… with how he pushed the limits on cars and machines, it’s surprising he has made it this long just like Travis Pastrana

That’s really sad to hear… with how he pushed the limits on cars and machines, it’s surprising he has made it this long just like Travis Pastrana
That's what I was thinking, like damn - out of all the stunts he pulled all those years, just being out in his own backyard trying to have fun is what killed him. Sad.

View attachment 383535

Wow, this is the first I’m hearing this. Huge blow…rest in peace.

jeeeep

Hooked
sad news... RIP

"Authorities say 55-year-old Kenneth Block “was riding a snowmobile on a steep slope when the snowmobile upended, landing on top of him.” He was pronounced dead from his injuries at the scene.

Block had been riding with a group but was alone at the time of the accident, according to the sheriff’s office."

jpkjeep

Caught the Bug
Such sad news. He was an icon. Funny enough he is actually what got me into Jeeping in a round about way. I got into drifting as a teenager watching his videos. After lots of fun and on the brink of losing my license; I sold my drift missile and bought a my first TJ. Been hooked ever since!

sm31

What a gut punch.

I was just watching the video series where he was building that awesome Audi Quattro with his daughter... that little girl just lost her daddy. It hurts.

Top Bottom