Kelly Tires Safari TSRs

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I have been looking into tires for my JK Sport since, well, the stock 225/75/R16 Goodyear Wrangler STs are a damn joke. Even the stock Wrangler SR-As that came on my FDII Patriot were better than these.

Anyway, in my searching and research I have been turned on to the Fierce Attitude M/Ts and the Kelly Tires Safari TSRs...I found a thread about the Attitude M/Ts but I am pretty interested in the Safari TSRs. Does anybody run them and do you like them? Their sidewalls are wanna-be DuraTracs and their tread pattern is similar. Not to mention their prices are better and they weigh near the same.

Thanks,
- Kenny-g

Whiskey River

Been running the Kelly Safari TSR for almost a year. Have not had it off road too much as I got them last summer and deployed soon after, but seems to be a good tire. Quite on the road and did good this winter in the snow as well.

VADER JK

I've got them in 315x12.5 and love them, have had them for over a year both on road and trails, and through the mud. They've held up great I can't complain.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372426223.270340.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372426312.832963.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Not sure about the TSRs, but I have owned several sets of Kelly Tires and I can say I have been impressed with all of them. Really good experiences with them all.

Top Bottom