Front Bumper 300
Rear Bumper 500
Winch 400
Speakers 400 a set
4 Channel Amp 400
Mono Block Amp 100

Wheels and Tires w/ TPMS
33x12.5x18 $2300.00 Will give credit for Stocks

Is this just the post Christmas scourge that has been released here the past couple of days?

This was a lease return. On a very poorly modified Jeep. We threw stock parts back on it and just trying to sell the aftermarket stuff... Make an offer.

This was a lease return. On a very poorly modified Jeep. We threw stock parts back on it and just trying to sell the aftermarket stuff... Make an offer.

"Lease return"..."We" ?!? Do you work for a dealership or something? So this isn't even your Jeep? If I am reading your post right, you have really come to the wrong place buddy.

For the record... I want to be very clear.... this is NOT my jeep! I do NOT want to be judged by this.

Um, yeah, nobody is blasting you because of the subpar parts on the Jeep. We are blasting you because this isn't freakin' craigslist or a garage sale parking lot for your employer.

Still haven't answered my questions. Who is the "we"? And how did you come to have possession of these parts from a turned-in lease vehicle?

Craigslist kinda sucks here... I have them up on facebook groups.

Most members here don't sell stuff often, but when they do, people know who they are, or at least see a familiar face/screen name. Just a heads up.

Um, yeah, nobody is blasting you because of the subpar parts on the Jeep. We are blasting you because this isn't freakin' craigslist or a garage sale parking lot for your employer.

True, but I have jeep parts for sale, just though I would offer them up here as well. Someone might want them. Thought I had them at a fair price, I didn't think it mattered who was selling them. I just applied the reason that I had jeep parts for sale so I posted them in forum that I am a member of, in the appropriate subforum.

I apologize if I have offended anyone. I have been a lurker for a while. Just stripped this jeep and had a good amount of parts that someone may want so I put them up... If you would like me to delete the tread I will.

Top Bottom