Just Hit 2500!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Just took a look and saw that we hit 2500 members. Thanks to all of you for all your support and for making this little forum so much fun to hang out on. :cool:

Right on! I really like this forum, find myself here a lot more than my other favorite forum nowadays.

Awesome!! This is a great forum to go on I am happy to be apart of it from the beginning to beyond with ya'll! :honey::beer::thumb:

wayoflife said:
LOL!! Just took a look and saw that we hit 2500 members. Thanks to all of you for all your support and for making this little forum so much fun to hang out on. :cool:

I'm only on one forum, and this is it! 👍

Awesome! I love the feel of this forum and find myself spending much of my free time here.

This forum is like crack...it's addicting as hell. In all seriousness, I like how clean this forum is and how helpful other members like GCM2 have been.

There are lots of unhappy people out there. Not here. Drifted away for a number of years to two wheels so I feel comfortable saying thanks to Cindy & Eddie and thanks to all, it's good to be home again.:yup:

Awesome forum! Thanks Eddie and Cindy! I do like how friendlier and like minded people are on this forum!

I would always read but never post when I was a WJ guy. This place made me want a JK. and now I have one.

Wish I could find any Project-JK guys up here lol. I only know one other, and thats my boss. But damn if I don't whiplash my neck looking at every JK to see if its tagged.

Top Bottom