Junk Yard Jeepin' FTW

Evilidea

Hello, (Wave)
My name is RC, I have been following Wayalife / Project JK videos for quite awhile and finally decided to join up here.
For the past five years I have been junkyard jeepin' a 97 Grand until recently when I put the front end under the rear doors. (Following my wife in the subaru outback of all things)
Long story short I had a knee jerk reaction and sold it to a friend for 500 bucks, the cost of just one of the Toyos on it, but tis all good it went to a friend.
I then went out and grabbed a $2000 89 YJ to fullfill my fix for the time being.
I live in Mt View Wy, about 5-6hrs north of Moab and 30 min from Flaming Gorge UT. This area has a good mix from muddin to rock crawling and in the winter snow above your hood is normal.
I have yet to make it to moab although it is close to us. Sometime after Xmas my wife as agreed to the purchase of a 2013 Rubi so I am excited about that as this YJ has so much wrong with it that I do not wish to drop much into it.
One of the main reasons I joined these forums was to get informed for my JK build so I'm sure I'll be posting in that section soon enough.
Anyway, that's my wave so...

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and I'm likin' your YJ. It's a nice platform to build on if the JK doesn't happen. Best of luck!:yup:

Evilidea

100_2232.jpg 100_2236.jpg 100_2238.jpg

Thats the junkyard, just around the corner is everything from old washer dryers to rusted out car frames, it is quite sad actually, but fitting as the ZJ is pretty much ratchet strap and dauct taped together. :broke:

Top Bottom