June 18 - Denver Area Run - Slaughterhouse Gulch

Has anyone planning to go ever run this trail before? Just curious if we're going in blind or not.

Also, updating first post with meeting place.

I too ran this trail 2 months ago, also counterclockwise. Very mellow, just a couple spots to stretch out. Red Cone would be my main reason for going on Saturday, other than the chance to see you all of course. Call Slaughterhouse a "warm up". No breakage there.

I too ran this trail 2 months ago, also counterclockwise. Very mellow, just a couple spots to stretch out. Red Cone would be my main reason for going on Saturday, other than the chance to see you all of course. Call Slaughterhouse a "warm up". No breakage there.

Slaughterhouse breakage, yes my fault, had the swaybar end links too short I think...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466044408.968479.jpg

And this gentlemen was pretty close to having a very bad day, the photo is probably not at its highest point. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466044494.950927.jpg

I'll be coming in from the opposite direction - meet you at the trail head. CB Ch.7 when I get close. Please keep an ear out for me, I've never run this trail so not too sure where I'm going. :thumb:

My jeep is ready for this weekend!

Boys-jeep-walmart-300x282.png

Sad news...my jeep won't be ready by this weekend, but we'll still be there riding along with d-nought!

Top Bottom