Jl rubicon diesel

Ringo

I have a 2021 jl rubicon diesel unlimited just turned 16,000miles and was under it and seen oil all around lower engine gasket and drips on bolt heads. What the hell is going on????

onlyone

It’s leaking oil…. :geek:

Sorry. I had to.

Seems there is some issues with some front seals leaking. Get it into the dealer, it may take a while.

Dale72

Hooked
Diesel engines do leak easier than a gas engine does. But like Onlyone said get it to the dealer

1tmjpr

I have a 2021 jl rubicon diesel unlimited just turned 16,000miles and was under it and seen oil all around lower engine gasket and drips on bolt heads. What the hell is going on????
What was the issue with the leak. Have same model, and timing cover was the issue on mine.

1tmjpr

Yes reseal tighten bolts and changed the oil.....now it's leaking again ggggrrrr
Wow! Not feeling good about mine now. Still haven't gotten mine back. But, was told seal should be in tomorrow. After weeks of going back and forth. Already put 1,700 plus miles on new Mojave they let me use. I know if mine leaks again after they are done with it. Will be calling mopar for a new motor. I don't want this issue to continue to be happening to mine. Good luck with yours.

Top Bottom