JL PO137

rob_bunch

2018 Rubi with the 3.6,,,

So my check engine light came on 2 days ago and last night the rig started sputtering and idling rough. Also since this started, the auto stop/start has been acting up. Anyone ever experience this?

I was just going to hit autozone and swap the O2 sensor forst thing this am. Dealer is backed up (of course) which is why i was going to go the DIY route.

JimLee

Hooked
Check the connector at the sensor first. My 2019 had oil dripping down on the 02 sensor connector from the PCV valve (QD line that goes to PCV wasnt pushed all the way down until it clicked). It had gone into limp mode and thrown this code along with a couple others, I was stuck in between two hills that 3 cylinders wasnt enough power to drive out of, on a 119 degree day out in the middle of nowhere by DV. I was able to clean the oil out of the connector with paper towels and q-tips enough to clear the code and get it home. Hosed the connector out with some contact cleaner and fixed the leak at the PCV and its run great for the last 2.5 years.

rob_bunch

Ive run injector cleaner, cataclean, and 4 bottles of lucas fuel treatment plus 4 tanks of premium fuel and its still throwing that code plus several others tied to injectors or emissions. I should have spent all the extra cheese on my warranty deductible but I'm bringing it to the dealer this week. #sayuncle

Top Bottom