JKUR15 Anvil Build

madflyer72

I figured I am going to start this as my build thread so I can keep track of everything I do to this beauty.

Finally after waiting what seemed like forever...I got my first picture from the dealership telling me my Jeep is in!!!!!

Here is what the specs:

2015 JKUR
6 Speed
4:1 Gear Ratio
Cloth Seats
Only a hard top (I have had wranglers before and living the in the Arctic Tundra...where it is winter 9/12 months a year, and the other 3 being construction, I hardly ever used it. Really enjoying the ride quality...only thing I hate is the position of the subwofer...and be warned. If you buy a 2015 Rubicon, you have to get the Alpine sound system...I even confirmed with Chrysler because I thought the Dealer was pulling a fast one on me.

Other than that...VERY Happy with the purchase I made...and it only took 3 weeks to build and get to the dealership.

I will upload more pictures when I pick it up.

Last edited:
As soon as I get the jeep. I will write up a full description of what my intent is going to be and what my old jeep was.

In the LaCrosse area. Havn't seen a lot of jeepers out here lol. All I see is Ford, Chevy, Dodge and a ton of beater vehicles lol.

Ah. I have family closer to Lake Michigan (Milwaukee, Monomonee Falls, Sherman, Muskego, Colgate). I don't go up there but once every couple years however we are far apart otherwise I would say meet up sometime in the distant future.

Guess what came in today... if you guys want to see certain pictures on the 15 let me know. I will upload some more tomorrow.

Top Bottom