JKS sway bar disconnects for JK sport

machinegunmedic

I'm looking at installing the JKS sway bar quick disc, would I need to extend my brake hoses to compensate for max articulation?

Cheers,

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It depends on how much lift you have. With my 2.5" lift I didn't need to get longer brake lines. I just added the brake line drop brackets that came with my kit.

Sent from my iPhone

JKbrick

Do you still have stock length shocks? Your shocks will limit the drop of the axle determining the length of your brake lines. Like Coz said the brackets would be easier to install and more economical

JKbrick

You should be good then, before my wife bought me shocks I had shock extensions on my front shocks and the stock lines were still long enough at full drop but the brackets can't hurt

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You should be fine then. I would just cycle your suspension as is them if you need to get the brake line drop brackets

Edit- jkbrick beat me to it lol

Sent from my iPhone

machinegunmedic

Ok I'm looking at the Northridge site and the JKS disconnect comes in two sizes. Currently I have the AEV 2"spacer lift, but I'm planning for a proper 2-2.5 in about a year. Therefore if I buy the JKS disconnect for 2.5-6" lift will this effect anything, or cause any problems with my current setup?

Cheers,

Skip

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ok I'm looking at the Northridge site and the JKS disconnect comes in two sizes. Currently I have the AEV 2"spacer lift, but I'm planning for a proper 2-2.5 in about a year. Therefore if I buy the JKS disconnect for 2.5-6" lift will this effect anything, or cause any problems with my current setup?

Cheers,

Skip

No you will be fine with the longer links.

Top Bottom