JK differential breather tube

bmkrinne

Anyone bought new tubing for your differential breathers lately? Where did you order it from?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
Anyone bought new tubing for your differential breathers lately? Where did you order it from?

I run an ARB diff breather in the front and in the rear behind the drivers side tail light. I’ve had good luck with them.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

WJCO

Meme King

Measure the ID of the existing tube. Then go to an auto parts store, they have bulk rolls of that stuff and they will cut it to any length you want.

jesse3638

Hooked
Measure the ID of the existing tube. Then go to an auto parts store, they have bulk rolls of that stuff and they will cut it to any length you want.
I just took the tubing to Napa and they gave me a recommendation and cut thr length I needed. It cost a couple bucks

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

What about that one-way valve on the outlet end of the line? Can you find that anywhere besides the dealership?

bmkrinne

Thanks guys. I appreciate all the info and different options. More than one way to skin this cat!

I’ll remove my existing tube and start with the O’reilly’s down the street. If I can’t reuse the valves, you all have pointed me in that direction as well.

You all ROCK!

Top Bottom