Jeep wave!

Hey all!

I am in Colorado and got tired of paying shops to install parts and want to understand how everything works so I figure it is time to join a forum, so here I am.

My current project is wiring up a winch control box off a X2O Smittybilt 10k winch. My plan is to mount it somewhere in the engine bay and wire a toggle switch into the cab below the steering wheel so I can control the winch from the driver seat. Hopefully can find some pictures of people who have done something similar in their JK!

LearJeff

Welcome from Northern California! I've been researching winches, too and there's tons of info here from a lot of knowledgeable, experienced wheelers. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

any tips for posting pictures? it keeps saying upload error.. the photo is taken on my iPhone and then uploaded to my computer and trying to upload it here but it won't allow me. Is it too big or do i have to go through another website like photo bucket or something like that?

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Phoenix AZ! When pics won't load for me it is usually because they are too big. My iphone pics won't work at full size but will at large and smaller.

Ya I had to email them from my phone instead of text so when i downloaded them on my computer i could choose the large option.. apparently text default is bigger than the large which is too big for the website. Thanks guys!

Amrth

Hey all!

I am in Colorado and got tired of paying shops to install parts and want to understand how everything works so I figure it is time to join a forum, so here I am.

My current project is wiring up a winch control box off a X2O Smittybilt 10k winch. My plan is to mount it somewhere in the engine bay and wire a toggle switch into the cab below the steering wheel so I can control the winch from the driver seat. Hopefully can find some pictures of people who have done something similar in their JK!

Welcome Aboard :beer:

Top Bottom