Jeep Wave from Rhode Island!

rubiRI77

Hello.
I am pretty new to wayalife, fairly long time member of jk forum though. Anyway - :standing wave:

The JK: 2007 two door rubi. 2.5 teraflex coil lift, 33's (HOPEFULLY 35's SOON!), lots and lots of mods and add ons.

2011 Maine Jeep Jamboree.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome!! Welcome to WAYALIFE!! We're glad you found us and happy that you're here :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Welcome to the forum! Nice looking jeep but it is begging for 35's just about as much as mine is for a lift. :cheesy:

rubiRI77

OLD thread! But update time, because I forgot about this post. Sold the JK, and brought this little TJ back to life and then gave it a whole new attitude over the past two years. Clayton long arm kit, Dynatrac prorocks front and rear, ARB lockers, 35, WAY too much to keep typing :D
DSC00174.jpg DSC00157.jpg DSC00123.jpg

Armydog

OLD thread! But update time, because I forgot about this post. Sold the JK, and brought this little TJ back to life and then gave it a whole new attitude over the past two years. Clayton long arm kit, Dynatrac prorocks front and rear, ARB lockers, 35, WAY too much to keep typing :D
View attachment 130656 View attachment 130658 View attachment 130659

A Clayton long arm kit is on my list, what kit do you have? How do you like it? Any suggestions or regrets? PROROCKS front and rear, PR44/PR60 or what combination? I love the TJ, yours is awesome!

rubiRI77

A Clayton long arm kit is on my list, what kit do you have? How do you like it? Any suggestions or regrets? PROROCKS front and rear, PR44/PR60 or what combination? I love the TJ, yours is awesome!

Thanks for the compliment!
I went with the Clayton pro series 4" long arm (3 link front and triangulated 4 link rear) along with their full 1/4" belly skid plate. Love the kit! The articulation is impressive :thumb:! On road is not that great, but I think that is mostly the Currie antirock swaybar. I have it set to next to the loosest setting - this Jeep is used mostly offroad anyway(read that as trailer queen) so I don't really worry about it. I think with a stock type front swaybar it would be pretty darn good on road. I just wanted SOME stability offroad, and I don't feel like disconnecting the swaybar whenever I feel like wheeling on our little bit of property, etc. The 4" lift with the high clearance fenders leaves plenty of room for 35's (MAYBE even 37's).
Yes, they are Dynatrac Prorocks. PR44 front with RCV shafts, 1/2" wall tubes, Currie correctlync steering, and Synergy ball joints. PR60 rear. Both have ARB lockers and 4.88's. Yeah, it has become a money pit!!!

Armydog

Thanks for the compliment!
I went with the Clayton pro series 4" long arm (3 link front and triangulated 4 link rear) along with their full 1/4" belly skid plate. Love the kit! The articulation is impressive :thumb:! On road is not that great, but I think that is mostly the Currie antirock swaybar. I have it set to next to the loosest setting - this Jeep is used mostly offroad anyway(read that as trailer queen) so I don't really worry about it. I think with a stock type front swaybar it would be pretty darn good on road. I just wanted SOME stability offroad, and I don't feel like disconnecting the swaybar whenever I feel like wheeling on our little bit of property, etc. The 4" lift with the high clearance fenders leaves plenty of room for 35's (MAYBE even 37's).
Yes, they are Dynatrac Prorocks. PR44 front with RCV shafts, 1/2" wall tubes, Currie correctlync steering, and Synergy ball joints. PR60 rear. Both have ARB lockers and 4.88's. Yeah, it has become a money pit!!!

Awesome information and very similar to my dream build for the Pumpkin. Money pit indeed but worth every single penny! Tango for the detailed reply. Rock on!!!!!

Top Bottom